Buku Denaihati

15 October 2012

Me... Myself... I

 
Bismillah.



This is about myself not related to anyone no matter what.
Something about me. And it's fact. ^_^.
- Loud, crazy, and talkative but very very shy when first time meeting people.

- I'm not judging people by their past. I believe people can change and everyone deserve a second chance .

- When I love, I love with all my heart.

- When I’m upset, I shut myself down, I have no motivation for anything. I tell myself that nobody cares even some of them do.

- I'm the type of person that wants good grades but doesn't want to study.

- I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I’m not the girl that everyone had.

- They judge me without knowing me.
- Never smoked a cigarette. 

- Want future husband is not a hardcore smoker act not smoke at all.

- Easy to love, hard to deceive and forget you.

- I don't get angry with someone for no reasons. If you annoy me a lot once, high chance is that i'll be annoyed at you forever.

- Love it when someone takes care of me. (Like you capital F , mom n dad always care of me no matter what). ^_^

- Good listener and will keep your secret .. If u believe me ! 
- Awkward, weird, crazy, not pretty, not perfect. (coz nobody perfect !).

-Education is important to me, but I strongly dislike school. (hahaha, happened was I at secondary school ).

- I don't see him every day or week. ( My love ).

- I can never have enough shoes, they make I feel confident, they make I feel strong. ^_^
- I can not look gorgeous handbag. I never enough with my other handbag. must to buy. I will do anything to get what I want.

- I can make myself look really happy, when in reality I'm so depressed.
- I try to be friendly to everyone.
-  I don't take anything seriously.. at all. Unless I know it's important. 
This is just for fun.. :) have a nice day and happy reading.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment